Raspberry Pi Zero W based MySensor controller/gateway with Long Range NRF24L01 + PA + LNA RF Transceiver.
Created with OpenSCAD.
- Print the 3 parts
- Increase existing rPi Zero mounting holes to 3mm (e.g. drill them carefully)
- Insert the Pi into the lower piece
- Attach Long Range NRF24L01 + PA + LNA RF Transceiver to the insert (e.g. super glue)
- Wire the radio (NRF24L01) to the rPI zero header
- Press the insert onto the rPI zero
- Install M3x25 screws through bottom, insert, and finally into the top
- Configure MySensor gateway according to: https://www.mysensors.org/build/raspberry
- Optional: Add controller code to rPI according to: https://www.mysensors.org/controller
- Printer: Prusa MK3
- Rafts: No
- Supports: No
- Resolution: 0.2mm
- Infill: 20%