Sensor housing for MySensor slim sensor module. Shown as a contact sensor but can be used for other sensors as well.
Designed using OpenSCAD 2018.03.17.
Incorporates the following third-party libraries:
- Belfry OpenScad Library, https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL
- OpenSCAD Ruler (SAE & Metric), https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1741429
- Print the bottom and either the vented or solid top.
- Insert and glue contacts into AA battery holder.
- Insert slim MySensor module and added sensors into enclosure. See: https://www.mysensors.org/hardware/slim-node
- Insert 2 AA batteries into battery holder
- Slide dovetail lid onto sensor enclosure bottom.
- Printer: Prusa MK3
- Rafts: No
- Supports: No
- Resolution: 0.2mm
- Infill: 20%